Within and Without


(The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai)

Just checking in again with this blog post really. I hope everyone is having a good new years, and has enjoyed the couple of days of 2016. Crazy how time flies right? I have a lot more free time this year so hopefully I will be posting new posts soon, and hopefully more posts than last year. In case anyone is wondering, I am still working on publishing a book. I have written about half the short stories that I want, but I am constantly going back and editing my work, (unlike my blog posts). I have a lot of projects planned for 2016 and hopefully I can share some of my new ideas with my readers. Crazy how I started my blog 4 years and am about to hit 20,000 views on my page. With that being said, I really want to get the root of this post. This post is really going to be to everyone, because as we go into the new year, I wanted to just remind to myself, and to people something that I feel that we forget. Has anyone felt like the little people that are in the painting that I posted at the top? They feel a little overwhelmed don't they? That feeling of helplessness. That feeling that the great wave is staring you down and you can't stop the wave from crashing down upon you. I bet we've all have had our personal great wave. That job you don't like, the friends that treat you bad, the bad decision, the hurt feelings, the bad nights, losing someone, the tears. We've all been there. Even after our wave come crashes down upon us, what happens afterward? We get back on our boat, which would be the motivational ending to a coach's halftime locker room speech, but we change after the great wave. We don't shake off something that heavy, and honestly we rethink somethings. I don't know how you change, because we all are different. What I am trying to say is that I want us to be prepared for the great wave of 2016. Honestly this may be the best year so far and you may have no great wave, and I wished we all could not have our great wave. Maybe we could find some solace in that great wave. Isn't that the wonderful thing about being a human being? Is that we are survivors? That the same person that could be on the lowest, could feel as the happiest person in the entire world? I feel like we fail to realize how capable we are to overcome the hardest trials in our life. We are all strong, because when seeing what the people that I surround myself with, it is incredible how they could overcome their hardships. I honestly wish I could write some of their stories on my blog just to show how powerful we as human beings are actually are in the world. Just because some people may be struggling with something that may seem easy, just remember we all struggled with talking, walking, making friends, driving, writing, and so much more that is secondary to us now. So I guess that is the whole point of this post, was just to let people know that throughout our lives we are going to hit more great waves than we expect, and if you don't have that many waves, help someone who does have more than they can handle. Be the person that is going to make someone's life better not worst. This year is going to be full of everything we did and did not want in our life. The laughter, the crying, the happiness, the sadness, the joy, the sorrow, the mended friends, the broken hearts, the good days, the rough days, the fun nights, the sleepless nights, things that will always be in everyone on this earth's life long before us and long after we are gone. The terrifying joy that we will always have within and without.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willy Wonka and the Seven Deadly Sins

My Analysis on 13 Reasons Why pt.1

Dear Elizabeth