Dear Elizabeth pt. 10

(Portrait de Madeleine Grey à la rose by Kees Van Dongen)

March 17th 2019
Dear Elizabeth,

Hello Elizabeth! I haven't heard from you in over twenty years! Crazy how time flies right? How have you been all these years? I heard you moved off to France. Your parents came back to my parent's church. I don't think they hate me anymore. I heard you became a wife, a lovely one at that, and I heard you are a mother. I'm doing well in case you were wondering. I have a beautiful wife named Cindy. She is a school teacher. Her and I just recently came back from an overdue vacation from South America. Her dream was always to help children in third world countries. We loved the children so much we actually adopted one of the children in the orphanage. She is almost two years old. Cindy and I decided to name her Sophie! I know that may be weird, but you and I always loved that name so that only seems right. I am actually an art professor now at the college I went to a long time ago. I actually went to France a couple of times throughout these past couple of years, but I never knew you were on there since recently. I know we didn't end on the best terms, but I mean we haven't heard from each other longer than we we're alive when we separated! I just hope you are doing okay after all these years. I mean, you were my entire life at one point, and I just miss you after all these years. I mean a part of you still loves you Elizabeth, but just as the friends as we use to be. I mean you were my first everything and I just don't want you to think that you were gone from me forever. I want to be a person that you could keep in contact with if you wanted to, and I'm sure we could just pick up where we left off after all these years. I am a very busy person, and I know you probably are too, but if I ever do anymore freelancing as an art consultant, we should meet up and catch up. Cindy trusts me, and you and your husband and child could come! I would love to meet them!If you ever come to visit your family back in the states, I would love for you to meet Sophie and Cindy. I'm sure they would love to get to know you. I know this is a lot Sophie and if it is too much then I would completely understand. You don't even have to respond to my letter if you do not want to, and I will pretend that this never happened. In all honesty though, I really do hope you right back.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Ben 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willy Wonka and the Seven Deadly Sins

My Analysis on 13 Reasons Why pt.1

Dear Elizabeth