Dear Elizabeth pt. 4

(kiki de montparnasse by Kees Van Donger)

July 17th 2010
Dear Elizabeth,

How have you been? I haven't wrote you in a long time. Hope you are enjoying married life. Your parents showed us pictures of your wedding. You looked beautiful in your wedding dress. Samuel is a lucky man! Cindy and I are doing really well. We've been leaving in a nice apartment downtown in  the city, but I think we may be actually buying a house soon. We have been looking around and we found this little house with a picket fence. The typical cliche home that Cindy is obsessed about, but you know, I think it is actually growing on me. Cindy has a good teaching gig in the city. The children are a little rough, but she's a tough one! I don't know if your parents told you, but I actually have a pretty successful career! I am an art consultant in the city now. I go with these multimillionaires and discuss what painting they would want to obtain for their mansions. The paintings they buy are worth more than the houses we have have been looking into. I am staying busy all the time, because these rich people have rich friends. That is actually why I am writing this letter to you. I recently found out that one of my clients wants me to join him in Europe of a couple of weeks to attend art auctions. I know we are starting in Italy, but we should be in France after a couple of days in. If you would feel completely comfortable, I think it would be nice if we met up sometime while I'm there. I would love to meet Samuel. Maybe you could show me what is fun to do while I am there. Of course, if you don't feel comfortable than I am completely fine with us keeping our distance. It has been eleven years since we broke up and we are both happily married. Samuel can be with us the entire time if he did not want you to go alone. Cindy was going to come with me, but due to her being a teacher and me having to be there so long, she couldn't take off that much work. I just miss you Elizabeth, as a friend. I would really just want to catch up with you. I should be flying out in a month, hope to get a response, but if I don't, I'll just take that as a no, which would be perfectly fine to me.

Hope to see you
Ben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willy Wonka and the Seven Deadly Sins

My Analysis on 13 Reasons Why pt.1

Dear Elizabeth