Dear Elizabeth pt. 7

(Dolly by Kees Van Dongen)

July 9th 2012
Dear Elizabeth,

What is wrong with you. Ever since we slept together in France, I have been trying to avoid seeing anyone that could be related to you. I started avoiding going home so I wouldn't have to see your parents if I went to church. I found out that your parents don't go anymore for quite sometime. Well they just came back and they told me that they have been making frequent trips to see their granddaughter. I know Elizabeth. I know everything. She is over a year old now isn't she? She was born in May. I just find it so funny, that being nine months after you and I had that night in Paris. Why didn't you tell me that we had a child? How could you hide this from me? Samuel doesn't know does he? I am so mad at you right now. You read my letter telling you to come home, and you still stayed in France with my baby. I think the biggest insult to everything is when your parents told me the name of our daughter. Sophie. I had my doubts that maybe she wasn't mind, but when I found out that she has the same name as the one that we would always talk about when talked about having children one day. I guess we made that dream didn't we Elizabeth? Why would you not tell me? I thought I actually broke away from you and was starting to have a good life with Cindy, but how am I suppose to move on with my daughter never knowing who her real father is in her life? Have you even told her? Will she ever know that she has a father in another country that would love her. I guess you will tell her like your husband that her father is Samuel. I hope he is a good father to her Elizabeth. I hope he heard her first word, saw her crawl and walk. Those are just somethings that you robbed from me. You are a vile person Elizabeth. I should have never wrote you these letters ten years ago. You have done nothing but going to therapy, putting my marriage on the line, using me for on night of infidelity, and now robbing me of knowing that I have a child. I don't understand why I loved such a cancerous person like you. The person that has been the only problem in my life, is the one that is the mother of my child. I wish you knew how bad I want to go to France and just blow the lid of this whole secret. Ruin you and Samuel's marriage and let Sophie know that her real father was never mentioned. Sophie is the only reason why you won't see me. I don't want her to see her parents separate. I know she deserves both of her parents, and I know that you and I will never be together, and I just don't want that for her. I hope one day she learns the truth and that maybe, one day I could actually meet her. I hope you understand how bad you have hurt me Elizabeth. I am not doing this for you anymore. I am doing this for her, my daughter. Our daughter.

Give her the best life for me,
Ben

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willy Wonka and the Seven Deadly Sins

My Analysis on 13 Reasons Why pt.1

Dear Elizabeth